Skid Steer Loaders
Wednesday, 16 November 2011 03:17
Mustang has updated its mid-sized skid steer loader—the model 2056 Series II.
Key features of the Mustang 2056 Series II skid steer loader include:
- Yanmar Interim Tier IV 68-hp (51 kW), 180 ft-lb (244.2 Nm) diesel engine provides extra power;
- Lift 2050 lb (930 kg) over 121 inches (3086 mm) when equipped with 12.00 tires and optional counterweight;
- Overall machine width measures only 59.7 inches (1516 mm) with the optional offset tire package;
- The tilt-back ROPS and large engine cover exposes internal components quickly for faster and easier maintenance and service; and
- Excellent visibility to the rear tires; an open-front design provides better visibility to the front.
Three control options are offered: Joystick, hand-foot and dual-hand controls available with standard or high-flow auxiliary hydraulics.
Gehl also announced updates to its 4640E and 5240E Power2 skid loaders. These updated models are equipped with a new 68 horsepower (51 kW) Yanmar Interim Tier-IV diesel engine that produces up to 180 ft-lb (244.2 Nm) of torque. The 4640E and 5240E Power2 skid loaders pack all this power into the same compact package measuring only 59.7 inch (1516 mm) with the optional offset tire package. Despite its narrow width, the 5240E Power2 skid loader can lift 2,050 lb (930 kg) over 121inches (3,086 mm) when equipped with 12.00 tires and optional counterweight. www.mustangmfg.com, www.gehl.com